Are You Addicted to Sugar?
You are not alone.
There are 6 easy to detect signs to know you are addicted - and possibly on your way to a diagnosis of diabetes.
- Do you have a constant craving for chocolate and alcohol?
- Do you drink Diet Soda and are still overweight?
- Do you ever fall asleep at the table?
- Do you have blurred vision or are often unable to focus?
- Do you feel fatigued most of the time?
- Do you wake up feeling more tired than when you fell asleep?
Statistics tell us 60% of Americans have diabetes in some shape, form or severity. Even little kids have it now, thanks to our friends at Coke, Pepsi and McDonald's (or better called McDiabetes!)
What caused this to happen so suddenly?
"IT'S THE SUGAR, STUPID"
This graffiti slogan recently was painted on a school in a run down part of Washington, D.C. I hope Michelle Obama sees it, as she has made obesity and its cause, diabetes, her main mission as First Lady! She is passionate to save our children from a grim future death.
Is there hope? YES!
Some years back, I was an intimate part of the rescue process for a wonderful man, who was dying a certain death - gangrene and massive obesity. We used a special formula I created just to treat him.
We've brought this formula back, and since its release, we've seen amazing successes. People with diabetes are recovering! People addicted to sugar are finding freedom!
Sit back and I'll tell you about why this updated formula works faster, more efficiently and with zero side effects, compared to and without modern medicine or drugs.
It really is a matter of life and death.
The Diabetes Time Bomb
The Washington Post recently reported a study confirming dramatic increases in diabetes rates. Unfortunately, the United States saw the "steepest increase over the past three decades for men and the second steepest increase for women (behind Spain)."
“This is likely to be one of the defining features of global health in the coming decades,” said Majid Ezzati, an epidemiologist and bio-statistician at Imperial College London, who headed the study.
This new study strengthens the 2010 government report finding 1 in 10 adults – 23.6 million Americans – diabetes, and warned the figure is likely to triple to 1 in 3 over the next 40 years.
In addition, 79 million Americans have pre-diabetes, a condition where blood sugar levels are high but not enough to result in a diagnosis of diabetes.
That's 35% of adults over the age of 20!
Obesity is a major factor contributing to the onset of diabetes. Overweight people are 3 times more likely to develop diabetes than those who are not overweight.
Obesity and diabetes are both massive secret epidemics, not only in the United States, but all over the world. It is a time bomb ready to explode. Unfortunately either you or someone you know, is going to fall victim to obesity and probably diabetes.
DiaBesity Dismantles the Time Bomb
Mother Nature has provided us with a big, big cupboard full of disease and diabetes fighting compounds, and I dug into it with glee. We put everything but the kitchen sink in our DiaBesity blood sugar control formula!
- Chromium is the miracle mineral that controls blood sugar. Yes, controls blood sugar, and it's essential for the pancreas to make insulin. Why doesn't McDiabetes, Coke and Pepsi add this to their junk food and drinks?
- Vanadium is another miracle mineral few people know about. It mimics every aspect of insuln in the body. Together, Chromium and Vanadium can also lower blood pressure! Talk about the icing on the cake!
- Gymnemma Sylvreste is known as the sugar killer in India, and explains why diabetes is nearly unheard of in India.
"I was on the verge of Type II diabetes. I changed my diet and lost weight but still had high blood sugars. After taking 2 Diabesity caps, my blood sugar dropped from 115 to 90 (normal) in about 45 minutes. I am very impressed with this product."
These 3 Powerful Ingredients are Just the Beginning
- Selenomethionine, the most absorbable form of selenium, a mineral antioxidant that keeps glucose in a normal range
- American Ginseng is beneficial for neuropathy and glucose homeostasis
- Alpha Lipoic Acid, prickly pear, fenugreek and bitter melon, all aid with glycemia
- Cinnamon has a beneficial effect on HbAlc (an important blood glucose/insulin number) and triglyceride levels
- Bupleurum, used for thousands of years to treat Liver inflammation and other Liver problems.
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine, or NAC, an amino acid is a powerful liver anti-oxidant and detoxifier - together, they provide superb liver protection.
- In addition to all this, we include Monk Root, Elecampane Root, Alpha Lipolic Acid, Bitter Mellon Fruit, Indian Kino Bark and Heartwood, Juniper Berry extract and Licorice, to create the premiere formula, dedicated to conquering DiaBesity in this generation.
Diabetes was once unheard of in our society. Today, it is a terrifying epidemic afflicting not just 100 Million Americans, but close to 1 of 3 American children!
We need help, but not from dangerous drugs and insulin injections. The body can control, and even reverse, diabetes when given the proper support of a healthy diet and pancreas rejuvenatory herbs and minerals.
Even patients stricken with diabetic gangrene, experienced amazingly fast relief and turnaround with the compounds utilized in this extraordinarily safe formulation.
DiaBesity is the first all-natural formulation developed to address not just diabetes, but insulin-resistance, the body's over-production of insulin caused by prolonged, excessive sugar consumption.
When combined with a sensible, plant-based diet, DiaBesity aids the body in lowering blood sugar and blood pressure levels through ancient chinese and ayurvedic medicinal herbs and key (yet often missing) minerals Chromium, Selenium and Vanadium to support our body's natural glucose metabolism and insulin response.
Click here to order.
Further Tips & Suggestions:
- Magnesium helps tremendously with basic insulin sensitivity. Our Life Transfusion Liquid Mineral Complex is very high in Magnesium. A half teaspoon in V8 juice twice a day works wonders.
- Kids thrive on exercise. Enroll them in a soccer team, walk with them every day. Buy them a bike. Don't let your kids dictate how long they spend on the television or computer! Take charge and get them outside!
- Exercise! Every day. Make it fun!
- Fruits, fruits, fruits. Vegetables, vegetables, vegetables. Eat as much as you want.
- Watch the documentary, Super Size Me and you’ll never step foot into a fast food burger joint again.
- Make sure you and your kids have one big salad a day.
- Avoid Diet drinks containing NutraSweet (Aspartame), Sucralose or other artificial sweeteners like the plague! These artificial chemicals trigger diabetes and obesity. Read my article, Diet Colas Backfire, to learn more.
- Ditto for any drink containing High Fructose Corn Syrup. This addiction really is a plague. NO COKE! NO PEPSI!
- Eat lots of string beans, cucumbers, garlic, shiitake mushrooms and wheat germ. They’re pumped full of diabetes-fighting Chromium.
- Make my Chromium Super Soup and serve at least three times a week.
If you, or someone you know, are suffering from diabetes or obesity, please contact our Customer Support team at (877) 975-9080 to schedule your Healthy Living consultation.
Half of American Adults Headed for Diabetes by 2020, UnitedHealth Says
Type 2 Diabetes Rates Rising Around The World
Diabesity: the Achilles Heel of our modernized society, Rev Assoc Med Bras vol 58 no 4 São Paulo July/Aug 2012 Interactions among, liver and adipose tissuepredisposing to diabesity and fatty liver, Trends Mo Med 2013 June 28 pii S1471-4914(13)
Effects of Selenium supplementation on antioxidant defense and glucose homeostasis in experimental diabetes mellitus, BioTrace Elem Res 2007 Sep, 118(3): 217-26
Preventive effects of North American Ginseng(panax quiquefolium) on diabetes nephropathy
Comparative effects of chromium, vanadium and gymnema sylvestre on sugar-induced Diabesity: the Achilles Heel of our modernized society, Rev Assoc Med Bras vol 58 no 4 São Paulo July/Aug 2012
Blood pressure elevations in SHR, J Am Coll Nutrition 1998 Apr;17(2) 116-23
Chromium and Vanadium affect the glucose/insulin that can favorably lower BP
ChromeMate supports Healthy Cholesterol Levels Already Within within Normal Range, J Med 2000; 31: 227-249 Alpha Lipoic Acid and Prickly pear cactus beneficial in the treatment of Diabetes, Adv Exp Med Biol 2012; 771:391-95 Fenugreek, bittermelln can aid in controlling Glycemia, Med Ath 2013; 67(1):7-9
Cinnamon has a beneficial effect on FBG, HbA1c and Triglycerides levels, Acts Diabet, 2004 sep; 41(3): 91-8
Liver protective effect of Bupleurum, Phytother Res 2006 Nov; 20(1): 1002-8
NAC has Liver protective effect in the presents of high glucose,Diabetologia 2012 Nov; 55(11): 2920-8