The Secret to Effective Weight Loss
Your body has the ability to burn fat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - even while you are sound asleep. In fact, 54% of all weight loss occurs at night.
How? It's because fat burning starts in your liver. All day long, your liver is hard at work clearing out all the junk and waste in your blood from chemicals in our water, coffee, tea and soft drinks, artificial sweeteners, greasy fried fast foods, hormones and antibiotics in dairy and animal meats, pharmaceutical drugs, and the list goes on and on.
Is it any wonder watching what you eat and are exercising more no longer has the impact it used to? Our poor overworked liver is clogged from all of the waste products, unable to function at peak levels.
Burn Fat While You Sleep
If you have more than an inch to pinch on your waist, and cannot seem to
lose it - no matter what you eat or how much you work out - the problem
may not be with your belly fat, but rather the most overlooked and
overworked organ we have.
You probably don’t give much thought to your liver, except maybe the morning after you've had one too many cocktails, but your liver's
health is key to your overall health, including healthy weight management.
Your liver is the ultimate multi tasker:
- it acts as a filter to remove toxins (like medications and alcohol) and nutrient byproducts such as ammonia from the blood
- it aids in digestion by producing bile to help break down fat and absorb fat- and water-soluble vitamins and minerals
- it also plays a part in regulating glucose, blood pressure, blood sugar, insulin, estrogen, testosterone, immunity, and blood cholesterol production and removal
Your liver is also home to industrial-strength workers called hepatocytes. Hepatocytes provide effective communication within the liver. Diet, stress and medications put up walls inside the liver, preventing the hepatocytes from communicating effectively.
When your liver is overworked, toxic residues build up, causing inflammation commonly associated with obesity. A stressed out liver can also cause fat to build up, especially around the belly.
Add all this together, and no matter how much you restrict calories, losing weight becomes nearly impossible - unless you detox your liver.
Liver Toxicity Quiz
Take this quick quiz to find out if your liver is toxic:
- Abdominal bloating
- Pot belly of stomach fat
- Overheating and sweats
- Bad breath and body odor
- Coated tongue
- Red itchy eyes
- Yellow skin or eye pupils
- Hot burning soles of the feet
- Skin rashes, particularly stubborn psoriasis
- High cholesterol
- Diets that never work for you
- Brown spots on the skin
- Persistent fatigue and foggy thinking
If you answered “Yes” to 4 or more questions, your liver is crying out for help!
"If you get rid of the toxins in the body, you get rid of the excess fat at the same time!"
In our Clinic Without Walls health consulting service, we start all customers on a 14-Day Detox Program to purge accumulated toxins and reset their metabolism. The results people brag about never cease to impress; increased energy,
improved sleep, loss of sugar cravings, and best off all, weight loss.
If you would like to learn more about the Detox program, read Tap into the Power That Made Your Body and John Keefe's weight loss story, I Lost Over 30 lbs in 30 Days!
Night Time Fat Burner
When we sat down to figure out how to create a dietary supplement that would convert your body into a fat burning furnace while you are sleeping, supporting the liver was Priority #1.
But we didn't stop there. We also wanted a formula that addressed the arch enemies of weight loss - inflammation and stress.
We combined superior herbs from Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine like Holy Basil (aka Tulsi), Ashwagandha, Garcinia Cambogia, Milk Thistle, Gymnema Sylvestra with Protease enzymes, vitamin D and the key minerals Selenium and Chromium.
Working together, these nutrients support the liver and pancreas, aid in lowering cortisol, the body's stress response hormone, all while enhancing fat metabolism.
We then added Valerian root to support deep, restful sleep while your liver is hard at work. You'll know Night Time Fat Burner is working when you wake up in the morning feeling rested, and the urge to visit the restroom for elimination of toxins.
Aside from cleansing my liver nightly and keeping my weight off, my favorite thing about this product is how great I feel when I wake up! I noticed after I started taking Night time fat burner that when I wake up, I am alert and ready. I have no desire to hit the snooze button anymore. That's a good feeling! It's much easier to get going every day.
I have noticed my system is working much better. This has helped with IBS which in turn helps me sleep better.
Click Here to Get Yours!
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules 30 minutes before bedtime with water or chamomile tea, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
For best results, combine with Green Coffee PLUS+ and Garcinia 'Chrom'-Bogia for appetite control, enhanced fat burning and lower body mass for long-term weight management.
Further Tips & Suggestions:
- Begin each and every morning with the juice of 1/2 a lemon or 1-2 tsp of apple cider vinegar in 8oz purified (never tap) water to flush the liver, and then exercise. Work up a sweat for 30 minutes, 45 is even better. If you only have time for a brisk walk, do it to get your blood pumping!
- Use medications only when absolutely necessary. Even Tylenol can have severe consequences on the liver.
- Avoid empty carbohydrates like toast, muffins, bagels, donuts and alcohol.
- Don't skip breakfast! If you are pressed for time, make a smoothie to take with you. Blend nut milk, your favorite fresh or frozen fruits and a scoop of our Protein Plus Superfood. Or make a pot each of oatmeal and quinoa Sunday night, mix in cinnamon and scoop 1 cup into "to go" containers with sliced fruit and nuts.
- Always have dinner before 7pm. Eating late at night draws energy from the liver and other organs, leading to indigestion, insomnia, achy joints and waking up feeling tired and lethargic.
- Sleep a minimum of 7 hours each night. Aim for 8 or 9 hours of sleep if possible.
- Read packaged food labels and avoid foods with high-fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, chemical additives, preservatives and artificial colors. If you eat eggs or meat, always select free-range, grass-fed, or wild-caught.