Women Are Strong & Powerful
We all know that women are from Venus and men are from Mars. At times, we are are not just planets apart, but entire galaxies!
Women are no longer in the background, trapped in the kitchen. I remember when Helen Reddy’s song, I Am Woman, came out in the early '70's. It fast became the Battle-Hymn of the female emancipation movement and along with Germaine Greer’s groundbreaking treatise The Female Eunuch, heralded an entire new era in female pride and place in our male-dominated world.
In recognition of the extraordinary part that women of all ages play in our world, we wanted to create the First Ever Total Female Formula. Apart from pre-natal vitamins, to our knowledge there is no dedicated multi-vitamin/multi-mineral supplement designed solely for women.
Sure, you can buy Centrum Women Under 50, but in my opinion it is a pathetic formula, scoring a 2 on a scale of 1-10, about what you would expect from the giant, faceless drug company that makes it.
We want to give women the most technologically advanced nutritional supplement ever created.
It’s not just a vitamin pill, but a total MEGA-NUTRIENT of all the vital things that make a woman tick, and think, and operate - with all her strength and wisdom.
Most of My Friends are Women
Sitting down to write this article, I counted up all my friends, family and acquaintances. The women out number the men nearly four to one! When I look around, my entire world is dominated by women of all ages. I have more women friends than men - by a long shot.
Maybe this harks back to my early boyhood, when I was shipped off to my grandmother when I was just 2 1/2 years old, after my eldest sister died and my mother was unable to handle both me and the tragedy at the same time.
My beloved auntie and uncle took me by train across Australia on a 4 day journey to the city of Adelaide where my grandmother lived. For the next three years, she raised me as her own, it was an extraordinary time in my life, as she was an equally extraordinary woman.
You see, my grandmother came to Australia from England on an old Tea Clipper ship at the turn of the 19th century, with five children, paying deck cargo passage, the only ticket she could afford. I would sit at her feet for hours asking her about England, my grandfather, and the trip that took three months around Cape of Good Hope in South Africa to Australia.
“Oh Grandma, you must have been so frightened in the storms”, I’d say to her.
But in her indomitable-spirit voice that I can hear so clearly even now, she would reply, "Oh no son, it was just like a holiday.”
Ninety days at sea across three oceans with five children. A holiday?!
This in retrospect made an indelible impression on my psyche and established my deep respect for all women, that I hold true to this day.
Whenever a man came into her house, she insisted he take off his hat and stand until all women were seated at the dinner table. If a woman rose from the table, all men were to stand and then rise again upon her return.
A lot different to what occurs today!
It is my firm belief this spirit is what resides within all women. Women outlive men by more than 5 years! Have you ever wondered why?
The Cleopatra Code
All women have an otherworldly power it seems. Like Cleopatra, when she ruled the entire world and had men of all nations falling at her feet. This might be female intuition, but whatever it is, residing within every woman is a worldly perspective that baffles me - and all men I am sure.
Recently three extraordinary women received the Nobel Peace Prize. They won it for their work, their mission, their desire for peace in three of the most dangerous places to be in the world right now; Yemen, the Congo and Liberia.
Who is the second most powerful person in the United States? A woman, Hillary Clinton.
Who tells the President himself what socks to wear? Michelle Obama of course (and don’t mess with her!)
Who ran England for so many years? Margaret Thatcher.
Who heads the International Monetary Fund? Christine Lagarde.
Who turned eBay into the powerhouse that it is today (and is now leading a turn-around at Hewlett-Packard)? Meg Whitman.
Who is arguably the most-influential person in the world? Oprah Winfrey.
Who started the Black Equality Movement in America? Rosa Parks, who refused to sit at the back of the bus.
Who was burnt at the stake for her beliefs? Joan of Arc.
The list goes on and on.
Aphrodite, A Complete Mega-Nutrient Formula for Women
We wanted to create a true gift to all womankind - not just another multi-vitamin. We want to recognize the innate strength and power within every woman, and nourish it for bountiful health, peace and beauty.
First, I think the name says a lot.
We call it Aphrodite, after the Greek goddess of love, beauty, pleasure and procreation (that means being able to create life.)
More than just a multi-vitamin - Aphrodite is a Mega-Nutrient formulation designed to enhance and support the way you feel and function, combining vitamins and minerals with special female-supporting nutrients to nourish and support hormonal balance, PMS, healthy bones and beautiful skin in women.
Click Here to Get Yours!
Serving Size: 3 Softgels
Servings per Container: 30
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, take 3 softgels daily with a meal.
Contains 6mg of Iron (as Ferrous Bisglycinate, Ferrochel) per serving.
Extraordinary Ingredients/Extraordinary Formula
Aphrodite contains a powerhouse of vitamins and minerals - a virtual blockbuster formula that leaves pitiful Centrum in the dust!
- Beta Carotene benefits eye health and no cataracts
- Vitamin C is the greatest anti-oxidant, anti-cancer vitamin on the planet
- Vitamin D is The God Vitamin - Enough said!
- Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopherol) is the anti-aging skin vitamin
- Vitamin K directs calcium into the bones, anti-osteoporosis
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) is the “morale” vitamin that lifts your spirits
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) is necessary for energy production and deficient in normal diets
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) benefits circulation, lowers cholesterol & blood pressure
- Vitamin B6 (Pyrodoxine) is Red blood cell fuel
- Folic Acid is DNA fuel and energizer
- Vitamin B12 fights tumor development, superb stamina energy fuel
- Biotin is the secret to strong, lush hair growth
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) creates intelligence in the cells
- Calcium is not just for strong bones/teeth, but the heart too!
- Iron is beneficial for women (more so than men) to avoid anemia
- Iodine is vitally important fuel for the thyroid
- Magnesium is THE Mother mineral, creating each heartbeat and much, much more
- Zinc benefits healthy T-cell formation, fertility and insulin production
- Selenium is the amazing anti-cancer mineral
- Copper helps achieve healthy skin and hair, may help with Rheumatoid arthritis pain
- Manganese is vital brain nourishment; RNA/DNA fuel
- Chromium runs the pancreas, vital for managing blood glucose and diabetes - and is THE secret weight loss mineral.
- Molybdenum explodes enzymes into action
- Potassium works with Magnesium to make the heart beat stronger, energy for brain and thinking
- Plus a host of plant nutrients like Evening Primrose Oil,
Cranberry concentrate, Horsetail, Grape Seed and Green Tea extracts, Lycopene, Lutein and more for strong hair and nails, smooth skin, antioxidant protection and slowing down aging.
What Else Can I Do?
- Combine Aphrodite with Balanced Woman for complete female hormonal and nutritional support.
- Drink Red Clover Herb tea often, it works wonders on a woman.
- Get off all dairy, especially cheese and ice cream. Buy a used copy of Jane Plant's book, "The No-Dairy Breast Cancer Prevention Program". It will change everything you think you know about nutrition and cancer.
- Our AgeLess Anti-Inflammatory formula is another amazing formula you should start using. The name gives you a clue as to what it was designed for.
- Remember to walk every single day for 30-45 minutes. My grandma did and she lived to be 99!
- Avoid Mammograms. Try a Sonogram instead. They are less painful and more accurate, I think. Also, don’t forget your regular pap-smear to check for changes in the cells in your cervix.