5 Weeks to Renewed Kidney Health
If you have recently had a urinary tract infection (UTI), fluid retention in the kidneys, or symptoms of kidney stones, like intense pain along your kidneys that may come and go with urination, low back pain below the kidneys or your groin area, cloudy, bloody or foul-smelling urine, persistent urge to urinate, with little coming out, it's time to cleanse your kidneys!
This program is developed from holistic healing methods used throughout the Far East and South America. Like all natural therapies, the success of this program is positively influenced with a healthy diet, daily exercise and daily meditation or visualization program to stimulate the immune system and boost overall health and well-being. The more of the program adopted, the faster the relief and the greater the chances for relief.
To remove built-up toxins and to help dissolve kidney and reduce inflammation, a short 3-day kidney cleanse is recommended before transitioning into a plant-based diet with the herbs, fruits and vegetables beneficial for kidney health.
3 Day Kidney Cleanse
- Each morning add 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice to a large 12-16 oz glass of purified water. Do this very first thing in the morning, upon awakening, to get your liver moving and expelling toxins from cleansing your blood all night.
- For breakfast, have one of the following juices with a teaspoon of Life Transfusion Liquid Mineral Complex stirred thoroughly into the juice: carrot, beet, cucumber, cranberry or dandelion. If you are hungry throughout the day, have another glass of juice.
- Drink 2 mugs of watermelon seed tea daily. You can get this at a health food store.
- Drink 8 glasses of purified (never tap) water each day with 3 drops of Liquid Minerals added. If you are buying bottled water, get a countertop or undercounter water filter and save hundreds on great tasting, pure, clean water at just pennies a gallon.
- Take 2 tablespoons of virgin olive oil through a straw every 4 hours during the day to dissolve stones and reduce inflammation. This really works wonders.
- Make my Miracle Potassium Broth Soup and have a big bowl for lunch and dinner each day. Add two teaspoons Bragg Liquid Aminos from the health food store.
- Just before bed, drink 1-2 Tablespoons of aloe vera juice.
Healthy Kidney Diet
After the 3 day fast, transition to a plant-based lifestyle, substituting all forms of dairy with
plant milks, spreads and cheeses. Stay away from processed meats, cold
cuts, sausages and the like. If you feel like you must have meat,
buy tempeh, made from fermented soybeans, that is delicious and
Add beans to your meal routine;
black, pinto, black-eyed peas, chickpea (garbanzo), fava beans, lentils, edamame and many more.
I like to simmer black or pinto
beans on stovetop with a half cup of water, a Tablespoon of Bragg
Aminos, chopped garlic, green onions and cumin, served over brown rice
with avocado. Or I often add edamame to veggie stir fry with chopped onion, garlic and shredded ginger, also served over brown rice.
Have grilled fish with lemon/lime squeezed over it once a week for dinner with a small green salad.
Have a salad every single day with
chopped spinach, dandelion greens, lettuce, tomatoes, chopped onion and a
clove of crushed garlic.
Get Barlean's Flaxseed Oil
and have this as your salad dressing. Take 3 tablespoons straight from
the bottle each and every day. Add a tablespoon to the carrot & beet
juice with the liquid minerals each day.
Obtain the following supplements for enhanced results:
- Liv-Rx Liver & Gall Bladder Rejuvenation formula - Take two capsules with breakfast and two with dinner. Repeat each day.
- Cholesteine formula - Reducing the high fat levels in the blood and lowering cholesterol is essential to the overall success of this program. This extraordinary formula supports normal lipid levels and cholesterol, while also supporting triglyceride levels and Homocysteine. Take 6 capsules daily, 2 with each meal.
- Enzymatic Therapy Acid-a-Cal - Obtain this online or at your local health food store and take 4 capsules daily to help support a normal pH balance, aiding in proper calcium absorption.
Follow this daily routine for the next 5 weeks:
Upon rising each morning, have a glass of water with 1 Tbsp lemon juice or apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons cranberry juice concentrate in water with 1/4 tsp Vitamin C crystals with 3 drops of Liquid Minerals added.
Breakfast - have glass of papaya or organic apple juice or fresh watermelon juice or a bowl of watermelon chunks, then fresh tropical juices such as papaya, mango or bananas.
Mid morning - have a green drink such as Chlorella or Spirulina stirred in water, or wheatgrass juice or Green Magma powder mixed in filtered water with 3 drops of Liquid Minerals.
Lunch - have a green salad with lots of cucumbers, spinach, watercress and celery with lemon and Barlean's Flaxseed Oil dressing and a baked or steamed tofu square with sesame seeds and wheat germ, or a Chinese vegetable salad with bok choy, grated ginger, shallots, crushed garlic, pea pods and a cup of miso soup.
Mid afternoon - have a cup of alkalizing, sediment-dissolving herb tea such as cornsilk, plantain, dandelion leaf or oat straw tea, or some asparagus stalks and carrot sticks with soy yogurt, or fresh apples and pears.
Dinner - have some steamed brown rice with tofu and steamed veggies, or steamed asparagus with miso soup and snipped, dry sea veggies on top or a baked potato with soy cheese or a spinach salad or broiled/steamed salmon with millet and baked onions.
Before bed - have another apple or papaya/mango drink or a bowl of potassium broth or miso soup in a big mug with Bragg Liquid Aminos.
Water, water, water - This is essential to flushing toxins from the kidneys. Drink one gallon of purified water every 24 hours. Carry a bottle with you constantly and hydrate the body by taking frequent sips.
Exercise - Get out as early as possible every day and walk as briskly as you can. Work up a sweat, jog every so often to change the pace a bit, join a Pilates, yoga or Tai Chi class. This boosts metabolism, aids in losing weight and stimulates your immune system and cardiovascular system. It also pumps more fluids through the kidneys. Do not miss a single day of this vital aspect of the program.
Eliminate Tums or Antacids - These calcium tablets further exacerbate the problem.
Saunas - Have a dry sauna at least once a week to get surface skin toxins out of the body. Rub the skin with a dry brush to boost release of toxins.
Enemas - Find a good colon therapist and have them administer a capsicum, spirulina or catnip enema twice a week to stimulate better kidney and liver function.
This is an intense program, but one that has exceptional results over the 5 week period. Follow the complete program and total recovery is practically guaranteed. And with it the bountiful health that we all have as our birthright.
If you would like to discuss your personal situation confidentially with a health coach, contact our Customer Support team at 877-975-9080 to schedule a Healthy Living Consultation.