Heart Disease is America's #1 Killer
Blood pressure and cholesterol drugs are serious business. Statin drugs like Lipitor and Crestor are pharmaceutical madness in a pill. In order to do their job, they destroy the liver, but they generate billions of dollars annually for the pharmaceutical companies.
Worst of all, these drugs only mask the problem, they don’t address it. The time bomb continues to tick away.
Do you know:
- Which dietary fats are actually good for your arteries?
- What “homocysteine” is and why is it more serious than bad cholesterol?
- Why statin-drugs are dangerous?
- How to maintain the “gold standard” cholesterol count of 150 without drugs?
If you, or anyone you know, has high blood pressure or is at risk for heart disease, you must get a copy of my complete nutritional program, Lower Cholesterol Naturally.
You’ll learn why cholesterol is important for the body, and what happens when you have too much of it. You'll also learn about triglycerides, homocysteine and c-reactive proteins.
The book contains a complete nutritional program that has helped hundreds of people to lower their cholesterol and blood pressure naturally – without dangerous drugs or surgery! I break it down with step-by-step instructions for your lifestyle, including diet, exercise and supplementation that has worked time and again for our customers.
After you read the book, if you would like a personal consultation to guide you back to Contagious Health, contact our Customer Support team at (877) 975-9080 to schedule a Critical Health Assessment for a private consultation to review your personal situation and tailor the recommendations in the book to meet your unique situation.
If you want to be inspired of how quickly the program can work, read the story of How Carl Bypassed a Bypass. We have many more stories just like Carl's on our website. Visit the Stories area on the website to read them all.
Further Tips & Suggestions:
- Eliminate all forms of dairy, especially milk, cheese and ice cream habit. Saturated fats are immediately turned into cholesterol.
- First thing in the morning, drink a glass of pure water with the juice of one-half a lemon or 1 Tbsp. of raw, unfiltered Apple Cider vinegar. This kick-starts the liver, helping it to wash out excess cholesterol.
- Have a big bowl of steel-cut oats with almond or hemp milk for breakfast. It works wonders on high cholesterol.
- Nicotine raises bad LDL cholesterol. If you smoke or chew, commit to kicking the habit.
- If you are 10 lbs overweight, your body produces an extra 100mg of cholesterol each day. (You do the math.)
- Get our Liv-Rx formula to help cleanse the liver and further slash your cholesterol score.