What Did the Russian's Know the Rest of the World Didn't?
The Russian Olympic teams in the 1970's and 80's had secret weapons for enhancing athletic performance without drugs and relieving stress of training and sustaining energy and stamina for the body, brain and central nervous system.
"At six of its nine appearances at the Olympic Games between 1952 and 1988, the Soviet team (USSR) ranked first in the total number of gold medals won, it was second on the other three occasions."
Mislabeled for years as vitamin B-15, dimethylglycine or DMG is an effective energy booster, stamina-enhancer and cardiovascular-building nutrient, as it makes the process of metabolism extremely fast and significantly more efficient.
Muhammad Ali used it during his reign as the heavyweight boxing champion of the world, claiming it was his secret weapon in training.
Rhodiola is a powerful adaptogenic herb, in that it has the capacity to normalize body functions and strengthen systems compromised by stress. It is able to SUPERCHARGE the DMG for a significantly more powerful effect in your body.
These top secrets of the Russian Olympic teams beyond doubt enhanced their athletic performances without performance enhancing drugs
It was particularly beneficial for relieving the extreme stresses of training and boosted endurance, energy and stamina, not just physically, but in the brain and central nervous system too.
We are excited to introduce our newest formulation combining these amazing all-natural ingredients called Nature's Energy Secret.
So, what is DMG?
As early as 1965, Russian scientists discovered that dimethylglycine (DMG), at the time called vitamin B-15 or “calcium pangamate”, helped to increase physical performance and moderate fatigue by promoting the oxygenation of tissues and reducing lactic acid buildup.
They started the Russian athletes on high dosages of DMG. The results speak for themselves - the Soviet Bloc was THE dominant force in the Olympic games throughout the 70’s and 80’s.
Russian scientists also discovered that DMG promotes healthy cardiovascular function, lowers blood pressure, cholesterol and triglycerides as well as supports the central nervous system glycine receptor, maintaining a healthy amino acid balance within the central nervous system.
It is a super-oxygenation, metabolic enhancer that pumps tremendous fuel into the cells. DMG also promotes healthy neurotransmitter function, supporting the central nervous system glycine receptor, maintaining a healthy amino acid balance within the central nervous system.
DMG is a natural substance found in low levels in the body and in certain foods like meat (liver), beans, seeds, and grains. DMG is an intermediary metabolite, meaning it has a temporary role in the cell cycle before it is rapidly broken down into other substances your body needs.
- Cardiovascular Disease – Decreases elevated triglyceride and cholesterol levels. Improves circulation, helps the body adapt to stress, decreases homocysteine levels, increases glutathione and SAMe.
- Cancer – DMG has anti-tumor properties, modulates the immune system, and helps protect DNA.
- Diabetes – DMG regulates sugar metabolism, helps production of hormones like insulin, helps with cataract prevention, and acts as an antioxidant.
- Immune System – Enhances the immune system by acting as an anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal agent.
- Athletic Performance – Increases oxygen utilization, decreases lactic acid formation, and makes energy production more efficient.
- Autism – DMG acts as a methyl donor, adaptogen, as well as impacting the immune response, and enhancing neurotransmitter production.
DMG is manufactured in the liver, but as we age, production declines.
It plays a critical role as an intermediary metabolite, supporting
metabolism, oxygen transfer, healthy neurotransmitter function and
maintaining a healthy amino acid balance within the central nervous
To learn more about the benefits of DMG, get a copy of Dr. Roger Kendall’s book, Building Wellness with DMG.
DMG May Improve Autism in Children
Positive support documenting the use of DMG in children’s behavior has been collected for more than twenty years with parents reporting improved verbal communication, better social interaction and warmness to others, improved eye contact, better sleep patterns, reduced seizure activity and improved immune system.
- Alcoholism & Drug Addictions – DMG eliminates craving for drugs and alcohol and helps to detoxify the liver.
- Neurological Disorders – DMG reduces seizures frequency and strength, increases circulation, provides building blocks to important neurotransmitters and hormones, and makes energy production more efficient.
- Respiratory problems – DMG increases circulation, increases oxygen utilization, decreases lactic acid, and acts as an adaptogen.
- Liver and Kidney Disorders – DMG acts as a methyl donor, it enhances circulation, enhances glutathione and SAMe producrtion, and has lipotropic properties.
- Stress – DMG acts as an adaptogen and helps the body cope with physical, emotional and metabolic stress, acts as an antioxidant, provides building blocks, increases oxygen utilization, decreases lactic acid, and helps modulate the immune system.
- Lupus Autoimmune Diseases – DMG modulates the immune response in those with autoimmune diseases.
- Cataract Prevention – DMG’s increases circulation, rids the area of optical debris, enhances oxygen utilization at a cellular level, and acts as an antioxidant.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Fibromyalgia – DMG enhances oxygen utilization, improves circulation, makes energy production more efficient, modulates the immune system, and decreases lactic acid levels.
- Degenerative Diseases/Arthritis – DMG has anti-inflammatory properties and supports the immune system.
- General health/Premature Aging – DMG modulates the immune system, increases circulation, improves oxygen utilization, and acts as an adaptogen and provides building blocks needed for synthesis of important body constituents.
Research also suggests DMG is beneficial in the healing of skin disorders, circulatory problems, epilepsy, migraines, tension headaches, vascular headaches, autoimmune diseases, asthma, and allergies.
Rhodiola rosea is the Queen of Adaptogens
Rhodiola rosea, also known as Arctic root, grows in high mountainous regions of Northern Europe, Siberia and Asia. It has been used for thousands of years to help people survive cold winters and physical exertion at high elevations. In fact, Rhodiola is a particular favorite of the Sherpas who support climbers in the Himalayas.
Rhodiola is considered the queen of adaptogens, aiding the body in
lowering cortisol, our primary stress hormone, balancing the body's
emergency alert system and strengthening the body's response to
physical, mental, and emotional stress.
Rhodiola has a
unique ability to enhance oxygen carrying capacity of red blood cells,
working in combination with DMG and Cordyceps to boost energy and
Rhodiola is also a mood enhancer, increasing the sensitivity
of neurons dopamine and serotonin, the neurotransmitter hormones
responsible for focus, pleasure, and memory. Rhodiola also activates the
hormone sensitive lipase, an enzyme that triggers the body to utilize
stored abdominal fat.
Rhodiola Boosts Physical Endurance
Rhodiola helps strengthen the body, making it more resilient to physical and mental challenges, and fatiguing tasks.
In one study, the energy-boosting effect of small and medium doses of Rhodiola was observed in animals that demonstrated greater strength to endure the swim test - a physically and mentally stressful test in which a rodent is put into a beaker of water and observed to see how long it can keep its head above water.
The findings were verified in another study in which Rhodiola supplemented rats were able to swim for 25% longer before becoming exhausted, compared with animals that did not receive Rhodiola. As adenosine triphosphate (ATP) is the main energy currency of the body, the researchers concluded Rhodiola enhances exercise capacity by activating the synthesis or re-synthesis of this vital energy source and stimulating energy-repair processes after intense exercise.
Rhodiola helps vastly improve exercise performance in humans! In one report, healthy young adults who consumed 200 mg of Rhodiola extract one hour before exercise significantly increased their capacity for endurance exercise.
As well as liberating more energy for exercise, Rhodiola also helps protect muscle tissue during exercise. This effect was seen in a study of healthy untrained volunteers after exhausting exercise, in whom Rhodiola extract reduced levels of C-reactive protein, an inflammatory marker, and creatine kinase, a marker of muscle damage.
If Rhodiola can accomplish all this, just think about what it can do combined with the amazing power of DMG!
Nature's Secret Energy Weapons
Nature's Energy Secret incorporates these relatively unknown, yet powerful natural nutrients that increase your energy, reduce your stress and make you smarter!
- DMG plays a crucial role in cellular metabolism, energy production, and maintaining a healthy amino acid balance within the central nervous system, supporting key brain functions responsible for clarity of thinking and memory recall.
- Rhodiola rosea is an adaptogen, assisting in balancing the body’s emergency alert system and strengthening the body’s response to physical, mental, and emotional stressors. Rhodiola enhances the oxygen carrying capacity of red blood cells.
- Amla fruit is one of the most important fruits in Ayurveda. Rich in vitamin C, Amla also contains 30 times more polyphenols than red wine, is a superior free radical fighter and antioxidant, beneficial for metabolism, blood flow and anti-aging.
Nature's Energy Secret can change your life!
Click Here to Get Yours!
Further Tips & Suggestions
- Dairy negates the effect of DMG. Switch to organic soy, almond, coconut, flax, hemp or other alternatives.
- Add Ultra D3 to your regime to boost the power of Nature's Energy Secret!
- Have my Miracle Potassium Broth daily. The brain loves Potassium.
- Get 45 minutes of fast walking in every day to get more oxygen into the brain and cells. The DMG really explodes with this basic, daily exercise regimen.
N,N-Dimethylglycine for Epilepsy
Effectiveness of Nutritional Supplements for Reducing Symptoms in Autism-Spectrum Disorder: A Case Report
A-Z of nutritional supplements: dietary supplements, sports nutrition foods and ergogenic aids for health and performance--part 12
Effects of N,N-dimethylglycine on physiological response and performance in trained runners
Rhodiola rosea in stress induced fatigue—a double blind cross-over study of a standardized extract SHR-5 with a repeated low-dose regimen on the mental performance of healthy physicians during night duty
A randomized trial of two different doses of a SHR-5 Rhodiolarosea extract versus placebo and control of capacity for mental work
A double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study of the stimulating and adaptogenic effect of Rhodiola rosea SHR-5 extract on the fatigue of students caused by stress during an examination period with a repeated low-dose regimen
Acute Rhodiola rosea intake can improve endurance exercise performance
Efficacy and tolerability of a rhodiola rosea extract in adults with physical and cognitive deficiencies
Clinical trial of Rhodiola rosea L. extract SHR-5 in the treatment of mild to moderate depression
Effects of acute supplementation with Rhodiola rosea and L-carnitine on exercise performance, cognitive function and cortisol in healthy active volunteers.
Effects of chronic Rhodiola Rosea supplementation on sport performance and antioxidant capacity in trained male: preliminary results