Say Goodbye to Fine Lines and Wrinkles
If you are a regular reader, no doubt you’ve heard me rave about the benefits of Shark Liver Oil for enhancing your immune system response.
For centuries, fishermen in Norway, Sweden and Japan consumed shark liver oil as a folk remedy for common colds and flu, wound healing and overall energy. In the early 1900's, marine scientists identified the therapeutic compounds the fishermen revered in the sharks' golden-hued liver oil as squalene and alkoxyglycerol.
Several books have been written about this amazing oil, and its astounding healing and strengthening effects on the immune
system have been explored by doctors and researchers since the 1960's. To learn more about my opinion on how to use the immune-boosting benefits of alkoxyglycerol for yourself and your family, read
Shark Attacks the FLU!
Today, I want to share with you the benefits of Squalane, the other wonder compound found in Shark Liver Oil.
What's Squalane and How Does It Benefit My Skin?
Sebum, our skin's lubricant and primary skin protectant, contains up to 25% squalane. Sebum is vital for keeping skin young looking, trapping precious moisture on the surface of the skin. Squalane helps transport oxygen molecules to our skin cells and is also a powerful antioxidant.
As we age, sebum levels decline, sometimes as early as our 20’s. When applied topically, our skin recognizes Squalane as its own, easily absorbing it, penetrating
deeply into your dermis, rejuvenating, regenerating and stimulating skin
cells from the inside out.
In addition to hydrating and soothing dry skin, Squalane also:
- protects your skin from free-radical damage, reducing the breakdown of collagen and elastin in your skin
- soothes itchy and irritated skin
- reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by enhancing the elasticity of your skin
- supports radiant and supple skin
"I'm 71 and have been using Squalane for about 8 years now. I have no wrinkles on my face at all. I am a sun worshiper, and use the oil every day before I go out and after showering. People my age and younger comment on my face all the time and I tell them about the shark oil. Thanks!" - Claire Marcey
Click here to read the rest of Claire's story
“I cut two fingers on my a table saw and as soon as the the stitches were removed, I applied the Squalane Oil several times a day to speed skin growth. In 3 months, the cuts have healed so well, you can barely see where I cut my fingers. Now, a little more than a year later, the scar lines are nearly invisible!” - Dale Aychman
Click here to read the rest of Dale's story
Click Here to Get Yours
Bottle Size: 2 fl oz with pump top. 100% pure, all-natural Squalane. No additives, chemicals or preservatives.
Serving Size: Use sparingly - a little goes a long way.
Suggested Usage: For external use only. For optimum results, apply daily to face, neck, feet, elbows, and/or hands. Gently pat a small amount into your skin after bathing, as an after-shave balm, before bed, or anytime your skin feels dry and wants to be refreshed. Absorbs quickly, without any greasy after-effect. For best results, wait a few minutes for oil to absorb fully before dressing.
Warning: Any person with a known allergy to fish products should consult a health care professional prior to application of this product.
Further Tips and Suggestions
- Eat whole foods throughout the holiday season - Adopt the motto, Forks Over Knives. This means eating mostly foods that require a fork, rather than foods that need to be cut with a knife like beef, chicken and pork. People tell us all the time after switching to a plant-strong, whole food diet, they begin to have more energy, lose weight and look and feel better!
- Exercise Every Day - Just 45 minutes is all you need, everyday. When you exercise, you tell your body that you want to live! Find something you love and do it everyday.
- Drink Pure Water - If you think you've had enough, drink more. Our bodies, and especially our skin, is primarily water. Dehydration causes wrinkles. You'll know you are drinking enough when you feel the urge to go to the bathroom about once an hour.
- Get More Sleep -Quality sleep is essential during the holiday season to battle against the ravages of stress on your skin. Magnesium is the tranquility mineral, so have 10-20 drops of our Life Transfusion Liquid Mineral Complex in a cup of warm water before bed to calm the brain and support lowering of cortisol levels. Stress is the primary cause of premature aging!
- Nurture Your Spirit - The holiday season is a busy time of the year and it's easy to forget to care for yourself. Whether you prefer meditation, prayer, talking with friends, or singing Christmas Carols, people who nourish their spirit are happier and more social. And the added benefit? Spiritual folks look and feel younger!