When I was fighting for my life and recovering from cancer many moons ago in Korea, my doctor and mentor, Dr. Sook Kim, made a special soup that I had every night as my main meal. She called it The Soup of Life. It certainly worked, as I am still here!
The ingredients, and the love she instilled into making it, were what made it work. Mushrooms, fresh from a field, a giant log, or a shaded glen, have been recognized for a millenia as containing very high healing powers. I now snack on raw Shiitake and Portabella mushrooms whenever I can, there is definitely something within these amazing fungal creations that can defeat any disease.
Enjoy. And thank God and Mother Nature every time you take a sip of this Soup of Life itself.
1-2 cloves garlic to taste
1 Tbsp. Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 cup dried Chinese Shiitake Mushrooms
1/2 cup Dried Chinese Wood Ear (tree fungus)
1 cup Button Mushrooms
1 cup each of 3 different fresh mushrooms (various varieties are available at Whole Foods, Wegmans, Asian markets, etc.)
1/2 cup minced Parsley
1-2 vegan bouillon cubes to taste
3 drops Life Transfusion Liquid Mineral Complex
- Pour pure, filtered or ionized boiling water over dried mushrooms and let steep for 10 minutes. Reserve liquid. Cut into bite sized pieces. Discard stems.
- Mince shallots and saute in olive oil. When tender, add crushed garlic and continue cooking for an additional 20 seconds.
- Add fresh sliced mushrooms and stir fry for 3 minutes. How do you know when they are done? Taste test is best.
- Immediately add 2 cups of reserved broth left over from soaking dried mushrooms.
- Add bouillon cube(s) to taste.
Serve over noodles or rice.
You will live forever.