This body healing soup is sure to please everyone's taste buds. Creamy and delicious there is something wonderful about the combination of potato and leek. Simply delicious!
2 quarts soymilk
1 large leek
5 vegetable bouillon cubes
1. Bring the soymilk to a simmer in a 6-quart pot.
2. Peel and thinly slice enough potatoes to make three cups.
3. Clean the leeks by slicing in half and running under cold water. Note: Make sure you clean out all the dirt from the leaves. Chop the leeks.
4. Add the potatoes, leeks and bouillon cubes to the liquid and boil lightly for 30 minutes.
5. Puree in a food processor, taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.