Rose Kalajean is a master herbalist, animal rights advocate and natural therapies healer. Her practice is in Wesley Chapel, Florida on a seven acre organic herb farm. She is highly skilled in the knowledge and use of herbal medicine.
Visit her website and sign up for her newsletters, they are wonderful and chock full of herbal information. www.imherbalist.com
This is her very potent, natural antibiotic syrup which everyone should take each day, particularly if you have the flu or an infection.
(Note: You can cut this in half or even one-quarter to make a smaller amount at one time.)
1 bulb of fresh garlic, peeled and then crushed (must be crushed to release the active ingredients)
1 cup of organic honey (black honey is best, but not mandatory)
1 fresh lemon, quartered, WITH skin in tact, but seeds removed
1. Place the crushed garlic, honey and the lemon in a blender.
2. Blend the contents until it becomes a smooth, thick paste.
3. Pour into a glass jar with a good lid and store in the refrigerator.
The syrup (paste) can also be added to hot alternative milks (like organic soy, nut, hemp, coconut) or taken with tea. Pau d’Arco Herbal Tea, from South America, is an excellent herb for boosting immunity.
1. Immune System: to give strength to the immune system consume by mouth, ½ teaspoon in 1 cup of hot water as a tea, 3 times per day (or mixed as above.)
Flu, Chest Cold or Sore Throat: gargle with 1 tsp in 1/2 cup of hot water ever two hours during the day and before bed.
2. Lower Cholesterol: follow the above dosage.
3. To lower Blood Pressure: follow the above dosage and adhere to the immune system diet.
4. If you are fighting cancer, TB, polio, a severe cold, have symptoms of SARS, AIDS/HIV/Lupus or Multiple Sclerosis:
- For an adult, consume one teaspoon every hour for 10 hours a day.
- For a child, half this dosage level.