These easy-to-make pancakes will be a wonderful addition to your family's breakfasts. They are hearty and sure to send everyone off to a great morning!
1 cup soymilk
1 ripe banana
1 Tbsp. maple syrup
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. Sea Salt
1. Mash the banana, maple syrup and soymilk together.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
3. When you are ready to cook the pancakes, mix the dry and wet ingredients and stir until smooth. (do not over mix!)
4. Pour a small amount of batter into a non-stick or slightly oiled and heated frying pan or griddle.
5. When the top bubbles, turn with a spatula and cook another 30-45 seconds.
6. Continue cooking pancakes until the batter is gone.
Notes: During the cooking, you may need to occasionally add a teaspoon of oil to the pan. Should the pancakes begin to burn, adding a small amount of oil and lowering the heat will continue to produce perfect pancakes.
These will be the best pancakes you have ever eaten!