1/2 cup lentils
4 1/2 cups pure, filtered water (never tap water)
1 tsp Life Transfusion liquid minerals
1/2 cups button mushrooms, sliced
1 cup green bell peppers, julienned
1/2 cup chopped onion
3 Tbsp whole-grain wheat flour
2 Tbsp prepared mustard
Freshly ground black pepper
8 oz container plain, low-fat, nut-based or soy yogurt
3 cups cooked buckwheat noodles
4 Tbsp sliced green onions
1. Combine the lentils, water and Life Transfusion Liquid Minerals in a large saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cover. Simmer about 15 minutes or until the lentils are tender.
2. Drain and save the lentil liquid; add water to make 1 1/2 cups. Set lentils to one side and keep warm.
3. Coat a large skillet with nonstick, canola spray and warm over medium heat. Add the mushrooms, peppers and onions and cook for 5 minutes.
4. In a small mixing bowl, mix the flour, mustard, black pepper and 1/2 teaspoon Life Transfusion Liquid Minerals. Stir into the vegetable mixture. Add the lentil liquid to the mixture and stir. Cook over medium heat until mixture is smooth and thickened, about 3 minutes.
5. Add the lentils to the skillet and mix well. Just before serving, stir the yogurt into the lentils.
6. Evenly divide the noodles onto four plates and serve the stroganoff over the noodles. Garnish each serving with 1 tablespoon green onions.