Simple, easy to make, totally nourishing. The Okinawans eat a lot of this every day.
7 oz. dried somen noodles (wheat, white or fine noodles from any good Asian food store)
1/2 cup green pepper, julienned
1/2 cup carrots, julienned
1/2 cup cabbage, shredded
3 oz. can water-packed tuna
Freshly ground black pepper
1/2 tsp. Life Transfusion Liquid Minerals
1. Cook the noodles in at least 5 cups of filtered (never tap) water for 2 minutes, making sure not to overcook them. Rinse under cold water for a couple of minutes and drain.
2. Coat a large skillet with nonstick canola spray and heat over medium heat. Saute the vegetables for 4 minutes or until tender. Set to one side.
3. Spray some more canola oil in the same skillet and heat over medium- high heat. Saute the somen noodles, stirring continuously.
4. Add the vegetables and tuna to the noodles and cook for one more minute.
5. Turn off the heat. Add the black pepper and liquid minerals and stir thoroughly.
6. Evenly divide the noodles among four plates. Serve immediately.